- Full Conference admission (including COINS Grand Challenge Gala and Awards Dinner) - $695
- Group Ticket (set of 3 Full Conference tickets) - $1390, available until June 1, 2020
Each ticket set includes 3 Full Conference admission tickets for the price of 2. All tickets include admission to the COINS Grand Challenge Gala.
- COINS Grand Challenge Gala - some Gala-only tickets are available. Please contact the COINS Grand Challenge team for details.
- Prices shown in the registration system are in US dollars.
- Registration for the conference closes on September 4, 2020.
Instructions for ordering tickets
- If using a discount code, enter it in Step 1 and click the Add Discount Code button to apply it to the order.
- You may purchase tickets on behalf of other people. Put your own name and email address in Step 2, Billing Info. This will default to Ticket 1 on the Step 3 Ticket Info screen, where you should update it to reflect the actual ticket holder's name, email and other information.
- You must enter a unique, individual email address for each ticket. For example, if ordering 2 tickets use a different email address for each ticket.
- If ordering tickets on behalf of others, use their email address(es) in Step 3, not your own.
- Include meal selections for the Grand Challenge Gala for each ticket ordered. If the delegate cannot attend the Gala, please mark "Will not attend gala" for that ticket on the Ticket Info page.
- The Group Ticket offer (buy two tickets, get one free) is available until 1 June 2020.
Cancelling Conference Registration
Cancellation of conference registrations will be allowed up to 14 days before the event starts, i.e., before September 4, 2020. Please email Amy Russo at COINS for assistance.
- If COINS has already received payment for the order online via PayPal, we will process the refund via PayPal.
- If COINS has already received payment per an invoice, we will issue a refund by check.
- No refund will be issued if you cancel a ticket purchased as part of a Group Ticket order ("buy 2, get 1 free").
You may substitute another attendee instead of cancelling a ticket. See “Substituting Attendees” below.
A ticket can be reassigned to another person if the original delegate is unable to attend. Please email Kimber England at COINS for assistance.
- Substitutions will be accepted up to the week before the conference.
- Substitutions requested after September 4, 2020 will receive the gala meal selected by the original delegate.
Changing or Cancelling Accommodation Reservations
All changes regarding accommodations must be made directly with Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing.
The hotel's cancellation policy will apply. You can manage your registration online - click here.
The COINS User Conference 2020 is governed by COINS privacy policies. Visit the COINS website for details.